Welcome to BTown Stories, If you are looking for Amazon 21 July 2021 Quiz Answers they are at the right place. We hope our answers will help you win the quiz prizes/awards.
If you are one of the lucky people to win the quiz, Do let us know. It would betoken of appreciation to us.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – 25,000 Rs
- Amazon quiz Date – 21 July 2021
- Winners List Will Declare On –21 July 2021
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Go to the search section
- Search Funzone
- On the top, you can see the Amazon Daily Quiz banner
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers – 21 July 2021
Q1: What Is The Indigenously Built Sajag, That Was Recently Commissioned Into The Indian Coast Guard?
Answer: Patrol Vessel
Q2: Which Country’s Most Volatile Volcano Is Mount Merapi?
Q3: Abdulla Shahid Is The First President-Elect Of The General Assembly From Which Country In The History Of The UN?
Q4: What Type Of Construction Method Does This Building Showcase?
Q5: What Type Of Weapon Was Famously Used By These Soldiers?