Welcome to BTown Stories, Flipkart Beat the Genius quiz is an Exciting digital quiz game show on Flipkart Video. A one of its kind game show where even the audience can play and win prizes by answering questions.
The Cast Comprises popular Television host Manish Paul as the anchor and reputed Genius and Quizmaster Mr. Parnab Mukherjee. The Core format of the show is to correctly answer as many question as possible which will be asked by the host and defeat the quizmaster who is pitted against the audience, if you defeat the quizmaster you are rewarded with prizes, if not you can try again in the next episode.
If you are one of the lucky people to win the Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz , Do let us know. It would betoken of appreciation to us.
Today Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Details :
- Prizes: Gift Vouchers & Super Coin
- Quiz Date: 4 December
- Quiz Time: 12 AM to 11:59 PM
- Quiz Duration: 18 Nov To 17th January 2021
- 1000 Rs: 50 Gift vouchers
- 50 Rs: 2000 Gift Vouchers
- Super Coin
How To Play Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz 4 December 2020
- Download Flipkart App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
- Open & Sign In To The Flipkart App.
- Search “Game Section In The App & Find Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz
- There Will Be Questions
- For correct answers, you will get an assured discount.
Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers : 4 December 2020
Question 1) The experimental township Auroville in Tamil Nadu is dedicated to whose vision?
Answer: Sri Aurobindo
Question 2) In 1964 which Indian origin entrepreneur founded the audio equipment company Bose Corporation?
Answer: Amar Bose
Question 3) Ashutosh Gowariker’s Panipat tells the story of which Maratha commander who lost the Third battle of Panipat?
Answer: Sadashiv Rao Bhau
Question 4) In which event did Milkha Singh miss out on an Olympic medal by less than a second?
Answer: 400 m
Question 5) The last known members of which animal species in India was shot by Maharaja of Koriya in 1947?
Answer: Asiatic Cheetah
Flipkart Beat the Genius Quiz requirements and details
To participate in the Flipkart Quiz, you must fulfil the below requirements. These below-given requirements are provided at the Flipkart application. Have a look:
- Participant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid Flipkart account and must log in using the same account
- The Flipkart Beat the Genius quiz is only available on the mobile app and not through the web version of the platform
- The contest will run every day
- Winners are announced within 15 days from the date of participation and the same can be viewed under the Gems/Rewards section in the app