Welcome to BTown Stories, If you are looking for Amazon Cricket Edition Quiz Answers they are at the right place. We hope our answers will help you win the quiz prizes/awards.
If you are one of the lucky people to win the quiz, Do let us know. It would betoken of appreciation to us.
Today’s Amazon Cricket Edition Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz Date – 9th April To 20th April 2021
- Winners List Will Declare On – 21st April 2021
- Winner: 3
- Prize: 15,000 Rs Pay Balance
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Go to the search section
- Search Funzone
- On the top, you can see Amazon Daily Quiz
- Search for Amazon Cricket Edition Quiz
Cricket Edition Quiz Answers – 9th April 2021
Q1: Which country will host the 2023 cricket world cup?
Q2: Who is the first batsman to cross 10000 runs in Tests?
Ans: Sunglasses Gavaskar
Q3: Where was the first IPL match played?
Q4: What is the total number of ODI matches played by Sachin Tendulkar?
Q5: Who was the captain of India in ICC Womens T20 World Cup 2020?
Ans: Harmanpreet Kaur